Ways to Give - Riverside High School
Riverside High School is closed to visitors without an appointment. Masks must be worn on campus at all times.

Indianapolis Classical Schools is a community of two tuition-free public charter high schools: Herron High School and Riverside High School. Indianapolis Classical Schools is a 501(c)(3) and accepts donations that are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.


To make an easy, secure donation by credit card, please visit our secure payment page.



Cash gifts can be made as on one-time contribution or over several months as payments toward a pledge. Donations checks may be sent to:

Riverside High School
Advancement Office
PO Box 881134
Indianapolis, IN 46208

Community and Employer Programs

There are a number of ways to support Indianapolis Classical Schools without an impact to your personal budget. By taking just a few moments to enroll in one of our shopping programs or by talking with your employer about Volunteer Grants and Matching Gifts programs, our schools can earn money for things you are already doing!  Click the button below for additional information.

More Info

Corporate Matching Gifts:

Many employers offer matching gift opportunities for educational institutions. Check with your employer regarding this opportunity to increase the power of your gift to Indianapolis Classical Schools.

Matching Gift and Volunteer Grant information provided by
Powered by Double the Donation


Planned Gifts/Bequests

You may wish to remember Indianapolis Classical Schools in your will, and/or set up a charitable trust that could benefit both your family and the school. Please contact the Advancement office for information on how your planned gift can create lasting impact, (317) 231-0010 ext. 1128.

Investment Donations

Your tax deduction will be based on the full market value of the securities at the time of transfer and the gift will avoid capital gains taxes. To make a tax-deductible gift through appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares, please contact the Advancement office, (317) 231-0010 ext. 1128.


Sometimes gifting an item that the school needs is helpful, such as classroom supplies, musical instruments, and athletic equipment. A receipt is issued for all the in kind gift, their value is determined by the donor and his or her tax advisor. Please contact the Advancement office if you are interested in making an in-kind donation, (317) 231-0010 ext. 16128.